Blog 1: My Autobiography

I was born in Santiago on July twenty-seventh, nineteen ninety-eight, Chile. I currently live in Las Condes and have been living here for twenty-three years with my family, which is very fun and attentive. I studied at Colegio Virgen de Pompeya for seventeen years, then I entered the University of Chile in the year two thousand seventeen to be a student of visual arts.

My hobbies are mainly painting in my studio all day long, the most incredible thing is that this hobby has become my passion. I like to spend time with my two best friends, Becky and Pepe. They are in college careers similar to mine. I really like to spend time at my house because it is a special place. 

In my free time I like to watch series and movies, the arts, I also like to go for walks in the parks and especially to go to the mountains (sometimes I paint a landscape). My favorite material to paint is oil on any surface (cardboard, canvas, etc). My house is what motivates me to paint. 

To relax I take my dog named Tim for a walk.



This painting is by one of my favorite painters, Martin kippenberger.


This painting was made last year and measures 160x160 cm.



Tim.









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario