Blog 2: Why did you choose this career?

 


Hello everyone,

When I was a kid I always thought about being an architect. I always thought of art as a hobby, but I realized that I liked it, when it came to choose what to study I decided to study art, this decision was thanks to the support of my parents because they motivated me to study art and also my school teacher. 

I chose this career because of the different forms of expression that can be given and I do not regret it, I have had good times in college, meeting people, learning, doing what I like and experimenting.

My dream is to work and survive from what I am studying, I am also very interested in working in a museum.

     

                                                                   Museum of fine arts 



Painting in my workshop.






              

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario