Blog 3

 

Hi everyone!

My favorite gadget is the camera and i bought it with my first sale of oil paintings (it was really difficult to buy it, especially to buy the photographic rolls) . I use it sometimes to take experimental pictures, for example of wall textures, details of buildings, objects, etc.

Using this gadget influences me in a positive way, i feel that i am more meticulous and i understand a little more around me, taking pictures is like painting, that's why i use it so much. I totally recommend experimenting with this gadget, and the most important thing is that you don't need to be an expert to use it and the bad pictures sometimes are the best ones.



My camera.

                            
                          one of the experimental photos













Comentarios

Publicar un comentario